Companies may seek to transfer their registration for a variety of reasons. These may be poor customer service from the registrar, inconsistency or poor quality of auditors utilized by the registrar, scheduling issues, poor certification administration, or you may be looking to simply increase the value in your registration.
Many companies don’t realize that transferring registrars is a relatively simple and painless process among registrars accredited by the ANAB (www.anab.org). The new registrar simply needs to ensure, usually through a documentation review, that the current registration is in good standing. Your existing registration can be picked up by your new provider at the same point in the registration cycle. This will not require additional time or effort on the part of your organization.
To initiate the transfer process, simply take the following steps.
- Please Request a Quote
- Provide us with a copy of your 3 previous audit reports and a copy of your current certificate.
- Provide us with a copy of the latest Internal Audit Reports.
- Provide us with a copy of the latest Management Review results.
Once we have provided you with a quote that meets your expectations and the documentation above has been reviewed and accepted, we can issue you a certificate that coincides with the timing of your current. We can then perform surveillance assessments in accordance with your current surveillance cycle.
Establishing and maintaining a relationship with our clients is one of the fundamental operating principles of AudIT3. The benefits of registration with
- Accountability – to your systems, your customer and the standard
- Scheduling flexibility
- Experienced management, staff, and auditors with an average of 15+ years experience
- Direct access to management with a single point of contact
- Competitive straightforward pricing model with no hidden fees
- Diligent, thorough and reasonable auditors
- Internationally recognized accreditation