Please call for next training dates! 864.498.1120
Course Duration: 2 days
Synopsis: This course is designed to teach those interested in the principles of effective environmental management systems auditing as outlined in ISO 14001:2004. This course is also based on the principles of ISO 19001 “Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing”. Attendees will gain a working understanding of how to construct a plan for audits, conduct, and report on audit findings. This course is interactive and involves attendee input and uses instruction, discussion, real world activities, role play, etc.
- Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO 14000
- Understand EMS definitions and key concepts
- Understand the process approach to systems and auditing
- Manage an audit program
- Conduct all phases of auditing as outlined in ISO 19011:2002
- Understand various responsibilities in the audit process
Who Should Attend:
- Auditors from other management systems
- Environmental management system representative
- Environmental, Health, and safety managers
Attendees will be provided with comprehensive written materials and a copy of the standard.
Prerequisite: This is a two day course provided in two modules . The first day of the course is the Understanding, Documenting, and Implementing an Environmental Management System listed previously. Attendees of the EMS Internal Auditor Course will attend day one as listed above and a second day focusing on the additional principles involved in auditing listed in this course description.
For more Information contact:
Scott Bagley – 864-616-1569 email@example.com
How to Register:
By Phone: 864.498.1120
By Email: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 847.346.1913
- Registration will begin at 8:00 am the first day of each class.
Classes are from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Upon successful completion of the courses, Professional Development Hours or Continuing Education Units and Certificates of Completion will be issued.
- The instructor for the ISO 14001 courses is Scott Bagley, Managing Partner of AudIT3, an accredited QMS certification body and applicant EMS certification body by the ANAB. Scott is also CEO of Bagley & Associates, a consulting and business process improvement firm. Scott is a graduate of Winthrop University with a degree in Chemistry and of the Institute of Textile Technology with a Masters degree in Textile Technology. Scott has also successfully completed the Six Sigma Black Belt training at N. C. State University in Raleigh, NC.
- Scott has been an auditor, implementer, consultant, and trainer in the areas of environmental management systems and quality management systems for 20 years.